Health Care Analysts
The Moran Company seeks individuals who can make an immediate contribution to our growing health care research and consulting firm. The analysts will work both in teams and individually, framing and answering health policy questions. Applicants must be willing to use data and conduct analysis on health economics and Medicare and Medicaid policy-related projects. Our clients include pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers, associations, insurance companies, and other provider groups.
Candidates should have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Economics, Public Health, Mathematics, Pharmacological studies, Public Policy, Public Administration, Health Administration, Political Science, or other related policy field;
- Ability to do quantitative research;
- Strong computer skills with experience in Microsoft Excel; and Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Other preferred qualifications:
- Knowledge of SAS or another statistical packages;
- Experience working in the health care or consulting arenas;
- Familiarity with health care policy issues;
- Knowledge of various health research datasets;
- Experience interpreting program regulations;
- Experience writing for a range of settings ranging from presentations to submission for journals and conferences; and
- Ability and experience working with clients and managing projects.
We offer the opportunity to work collaboratively as part of our analytic team and to advance professionally in the firm based on demonstrated skills and performance.
We are located in Rosslyn, VA, and we offer excellent benefits and starting salaries commensurate with experience. Potential applicants should consult our website.
Résumés should be sent by electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing code 19-A.
No phone calls please.