Health Care Analysts
The Moran Company seeks individuals who can make an immediate contribution to our growing health care research and consulting firm. The analysts will work both in teams and individually, framing and answering health policy questions. Applicants must have an ability to use data and conduct rigorous analysis on health economics and Medicare and Medicaid policy-related projects. Our clients include pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers, associations, insurance companies, and other provider groups.
We are interested in hiring professionals at all levels, ranging from entry level research assistants to senior level consultants.
Entry level candidates should have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Economics, Public Health, Pharmacological studies, Public Policy, Public Administration, Health Administration, Political Science, or other related policy field;
- Ability to do quantitative research;
- Strong computer skills with experience in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access; and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of SAS or other statistical packages are a plus.
More senior level candidates should have:
- Graduate degree (Master’s or Ph.D.), preferably in Economics, Public Health, Pharmacological studies, Public Policy, Public Administration, Health Administration, Political Science, or other related policy field;
- Experience working in the health care or consulting arenas;
- Familiarity with health care policy issues;
- Knowledge of various health research datasets;
- Experience interpreting program regulations;
- Experience writing for a range of settings ranging from presentations to submission for journals and conferences; and
- Ability and experience working with clients and managing projects.
We offer the opportunity to work collaboratively as part of our analytic team and to advance professionally in the firm based on demonstrated skills and performance.
We are located in Rosslyn, VA, and we offer excellent benefits, starting salaries commensurate with experience and the opportunity for performance-related bonuses. Potential applicants should consult our website at: www.themorancompany.com.
Résumés should be sent by electronic mail to email@example.com, referencing code 16-A.